Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I've made it onto You Tube!

I was interviewed recently by a uni student, and he sent me the link to the interview, which he'd put onto You Tube. I've had a quick look, and apart from the facts that I feel funny listening to myself talk, and that my hair is it's usual mess, I'm thrilled with the result.

If you'd like to see it, and listen to me talking about my poetry things, I've put a link to the You Tube page on my 'damaged children, Precious Gems' blog - go here!

I was impressed by the students who descended on the Mallala Hotel the other day to do this interview. They were polite, respectful and professional. Well done to Zac Benn and your team! The three of them are studying Film and Television, and if they're an example of the quality of students doing this course, I'm impressed.

No comments: